Sunday, October 26, 2008

Heart


Last night, I revealed what was really inside my heart. I had been trying to cover it up, as i didn't see it to yield any gain or profit of worth. But despite, my knowledge of the rocky core of my heart being insufficient to harvest good things, I needed to express it. I desperately desired to speak everything that was in me. My self-control was no longer attainable. It was just me and my will to release. I realize that was all that I can get out of what I did. I can not expect anything from anyone else but I know that I got somethings out and that's it, nothing further. Perhaps feeling better may be dependent upon the reaction to my actions, but feeling better is what I do with my actions. Mmhmm, I just...

Proverbs 27:19
Jeremiah 17:9
John 5: 18-21
2nd Corinthians 5:17
Romans 12:2
Proverbs 4:23
Philippians 4:8

-check 'em out-

i am poor in spirit, thus the kingdom is mine.

No comments: