Wednesday, May 13, 2009

some quotes of the day ---stay woke

'I refuse to settle for a cup, I want the well; I must be connected to the life source.' Stop treating God like a caretaker you call when you've made a mess and need someone to clean it up; or as your 'go-for' person when you need something you can't otherwise get.
~David
Don't go to God for a miracle, go for a relationship; and you can walk in His miraculous provisions every day.
~Bob Gass (TheVine)

Half of what I say is meaningless, but I say it so that the other half may reach you
~Khalil Gibran

Indeed, the interests of the oppressors lie in “changing the consciousness of the oppressed, not the situation which oppresses them”;[1] for the more the oppressed can be led to adapt to that situation, the more easily they can be dominated.
~Paulo Freire

No comments: